HSC Biology Yr 12 Module 8 notes
Module 8 notes that covers content for each syllabus point (as well as being aesthetically pleasing!). Comprehensive overview of Module 8: Non-infectious Disease and Disorders with easy examples that will consolidate your understanding :D
The content covers the Biology Stage 6 Syllabus 2017:
- Inquiry question: How is an organism’s internal environment maintained in response to a changing external environment?
CAUSES AND EFFECTS
- Inquiry question: Do non-infectious diseases cause more deaths than infectious diseases?
- Inquiry question: Why are epidemiological studies used?
- Inquiry question: How can non-infectious diseases be prevented?
TECHNOLOGIES AND DISORDERS
- Inquiry question: How can technologies be used to assist people who experience disorders?